We are having a series of meetings at our church called "the Summit". It goes from 3/23-4/05 with a few days off in between on Fridays/Saturdays. Anyway, one thing I wanted to remember and keep in mind from tonight was ....when I get "squeezed", what comes out? Obviously, when you squeeze an orange, juice would come out because that's what is inside. When we are "squeezed", what is truly inside comes out. Is it anger, impatience, unkindness, bitterness, my rights, pride, unhappiness??? Or is it patience, understanding, sacrifice, rejoicing, happiness, humility, peace??
Circumstances don't make you what you are, they reveal what you are.
I want the latter to be what comes out when I am squeezed. Of course, we are all a work in progress and I'm no different. Another thought I had on this same line--not mentioned was --if something is rotten on the inside--nothing but rotten and stench could come out. I want to be like the fresh orange when squeezed and have the good, fresh desirable things come out. 
Monday, March 23, 2009
Squeezed
Posted by heartsfulloflove at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Swing over, I got a little something for you!
Post a Comment