Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Biscuit

We had a fun day today. A little shopping and spending time with family and a fun dinner with Kate for her 16th as well as her family. I think we overworked the kitchen or something--ha. It's hard to believe that she turns 16 tomorrow--WOW!! Let's slow down things because before we know it, ours will turn 16. Happy Birthday Kate!

Target was one of our stops today. My girls love reading the Biscuit books. Ever since they started showing commercials for the dog Biscuit on TV, Aliyah has wanted one. The caveat...he cost $179.99--umm no! Target had several leftover after Christmas that they had started to put on clearance. Even at $89.00, we were waiting. After all, they had 21 of them and we didn't figure they would sell out even if they were put on clearance. We went last week and the toys were at 75% off. NO BISCUIT DOGS anywhere.

Today, we went there to pick up some new DVD's. When we arrived, my mom said, "I bet you will find Biscuit today". I said that I doubted that since they were all gone last time. We actually think they sent them back to HQ or something because they are still $179 on Target.com. Anyway, near the end of our little shopping time, I happened to see one!! Only $45.00 now!!! We got it and the girls are LOVING him. He is pretty realistic and LARGE!! He does all kinds of stuff both touch sensored and voice command.

It is cold here again. I say cold because it kind of felt warm at 35 degrees! Now it's back in the teens!! Come spring, come soon!!

BTW, no Denny's today. It was too crowded and no way were we going to stand in a line and wait for that.


Photobucket

0 comments: