Friday, November 14, 2008

Tech Rescue

Thanks to my bloggy gifted aunt Juju, I now have a signature as well as a playlist, and buttons. I feel button-retarded. She showed me the thing I was doing wrong on adding buttons--duh to me! Anyway, after my shopping trip to Chicago and my Snapfish & Shutterfly creations are complete, I will develop my playlist. Add to that list some more buttons and other stuff. Yeah, I will get this blog up to speed one of these days.
I am a wee bit frustrated as EVERY ITEM I was looking for was OUT OF STOCK! These are CHRISTMAS gifts PEOPLE! I will keep looking and I WILL FIND THEM!!!
Does anyone have any ideas for a gift to get my wonderful husband?? I just can't come up with anything =(.
Well, I need to go to bed earlier tonight as Chicago will come bright and early =).
Have a great weekend everyone!!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Jeanette said...

Sorry, no ideas for Josh. I can't come up with anything for my hubby either.

Good work on the blog! Looks great ;}

Hugs!