Sunday, August 3, 2008

Honored


Thanks to my Aunt Julie, for giving my lil blog an award. Yes, I managed to get it posted on my blog. Hmm...now how to nominate some others for this award...I really need to get with the program...



and the nominations go to...

1. Meg @ Another Season Fades Away--I have fun reading your blogs
2. Mimi @ Mimi's Jewel Box-- I love coupons & freebies--fun to read
3. Southern @ Southern Seven--I found your blog through Julie and I love your little finds that you post.
4. Marva @ Blessed Frugalness Times Two with Twins--found you thanks to Julie as well--great ideas
5. Tami @ Muddlin Thru Motherhood--love your family pictures/memories

okay, you all have to:
add the blog award to your sidebar
post a link to the person who nominated you
nominate at least 5 other bloggers and link their name/address on your blog
leave a comment to those you have nominated to let them know you nominated them
This is a great way to get to know other people in bloggy world that's for sure.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday@

1 comments:

Tami said...

Thank you. I am honored.